Wednesday, October 19, 2011

All because I wanted a tomato sandwich.

Sorry I skipped two weeks.  Here's a funny conversation:

Molly:  your boyfriend is torturing me
Lisa: oh, is he?
Molly: yes
Molly: uh oh
he's cruising for a bruising from you now
Lisa: man alive
what is he doing?
he won't tell me
Molly: >.>
[redacted link to a facebook status update where ALEJANDRO WASQUEZ was STIRRING THE SHIT] [names may have been altered to protect the guilty.] Lisa: oh!
looool
Molly: i would like to say in defense
that it is all his fault
all of it
nothing is mine
Lisa: of course.
Molly: bros before hos, lisa
BROS BEFORE HOS
Lisa: hahaha
Molly: he's the ho in this situation
Lisa: siblings before nibblings
Molly: um...
i don't.
thats.
no.
Lisa: your loss
Molly: are you a vampire
you have to tell me it's the law
Lisa: that's a myth
Molly: nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Lisa: looooooooool

No comments:

Post a Comment